Miracle Bandage Plus for Superficial Wounds
Have Miracle Bandage Plus (MBP) on hand for unexpected superficial wounds that can be taken care of at home. Impregnated with Natural Marine Extract, the ingredients of which promote healing, MBP is easy to apply and designed to stay-in-place for approximately 21 days.
($20.97 each when purchased in 5 pack)
$23.97 – $104.85
There are dozens of revolutionary patent-pending aspects of Miracle Bandage Plus (MBP) Peel and Place including pore design and distribution which allows removal of blood and exudate without ever changing the dressing by simply rinsing it in water (by using wet gauze, shower, bath or faucet). These specialized pores also allow the administration of topical medicinals (like Natural Marine Extract in Aloe Vera Gel, Polysporin, Neosporin, etc). Miracle Bandage Plus is designed to fall off on its own after approximately three weeks.
- Miracle Bandage Plus – impregnated with Natural Marine Extract Time Release Crystals – eliminates daily dressing changes which remove much of the healing wound. Those changes markedly slow the healing, take time and cause discomfort.
- MBP has a Peel and Place design making it quick and easy to apply
- Leaving MBP on for three weeks speeds the healing process in burns, abrasions, avulsions, skin tears, bruises and post surgery wounds.
- The best dressing for first and second degree burns
- Stabilizes bruised skin to minimize continued bruising
- Improves the quality of the healing process and minimizes scarring
- Eliminates peripheral tissue damage
- Instead of “keeping the wound dry and changing the bandage every day”, which are the directions of most wound preparations, Miracle Bandage Plus benefits from water contact. Water immersion (e.g. shower) cleans the wound and delivers Natural Marine Extract healing compounds to the wound without changing the bandage. Miracle Bandage Plus is designed to fall off after approximately three weeks when the wound is healed.
Miracle Bandage Plus for General Wound Care can be used for:
- Skin tears and cuts
- Abrasions and superficial avulsions
- Replacing external sutures after deep tissue closure
- Pre and Post-op care for all surgeries, especially for cosmetic
- First and Second Burns
- Bruises and preventive care to stop new bruises in atrophic vulnerable skin
- Prosthetic pressure injury prevention
- Shingles external wound care
How to Use
Directions for Use
Miracle Bandage Plus (MBP) is an FDA Class I medical device which has been shown to help heal and protect cuts, scrapes, bruises, burns and other superficial wounds. It is designed to stay in place for approximately three weeks. MBP should not be removed prematurely.
Miracle Bandage Plus (MBP) General Wound Care Peel and Place Instructions
1. Clean the wound with hydrogen peroxide or soap and water.
2. Rinse with tap water and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. If skin is torn, gently place skin back over wound. If a burn creates an intact blister, drain it using a sterile needle and leave the skin in place.
4. If the MBP is larger than needed, cut to size and return usable pieces to the pouch.
5. Peel off MBP backing.
6. Place the MBP over the wound and surrounding skin when the skin is in its fully stretched position.
Massage down the edges.
7. Leave the MBP in place until it falls off (typically about 21 days). To remove the bandage earlier than the suggested time period, use isopropyl alcohol.
8. Clean the bandage with a wet paper towel, using tap water, at least once a day. MBP is designed to get wet (such as shower).
Precautions / Allergens
Miracle Bandage Plus is designed for use on superficial wounds. Do not use on deep wounds.
Do not use around the eyes or lips. Avoid contact with eyes either directly or indirectly from fingers.
The safety of Natural Marine Extract has not been determined in patients with seafood allergies. Stop using if you experience an allergic reaction.
Miracle Dressing™ is a § 880.5240 medical device and an exempted class I device as defined in 21 CFR Parts 862-8928 and is manufactured in an FDA registered establishment in compliance therein.
Miracle Dressing™ is protected by one or more pending or issued patents.