The Ingredients in Natural Marine Extract Stimulate the Immune System
NME Ingredients Shown to Stimulate the Immune System
Never before have the ingredients in Natural Marine Extract (NME) compounds been combined with ingredients to create such powerful results. Individually all these compounds have been consumed for millennia.
The ingredients in NME™ have been extensively studied and have shown mechanisms of action including:
- Repair of damaged DNA
- Stimulation of DNA expression
These are critical functions of cellular rejuvenation. Other ingredients support and/or stimulate the immune system showing tremendous anti cancer activity.
Analysis of Natural Marine Extract using UPLC-MS and LC-MS-MS showed many compounds which are known to support and/or stimulate the immune system including cathepsin D, beta-D-xylosidae, ubiquitin, hemocyanin, and glyeraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase.
The most important component of the immune system boost is directed towards cancer cell destruction.
Other NME compounds which are known to repair damaged DNA and stimulate DNA expression (which are critical functions of cellular rejuvenation) include Ubiquitin, Calmodulin, Nucleoplasmin, ferritin, Actin 2, ependymin protein1, pro-alpha 2(l) collagen, pepsin A, Type IV collagen pro-tormer chains, mannuronate lyase, pro-alpha 1 (l) collagen, and guluronate lyase.
These ocean compounds are indigenous to numerous areas around the world and have been consumed for millennia. But this is the first time in history that they have been combined into two Miracle of the Sea groups of products.
Miracle of the Sea Products are in Two Distinct Categories
1) The revolutionary, patent pending products which have ingredients which are derived totally from ocean crustaceans, shellfish and plants and create rejuvenation and immune system stimulation, and
2) The supportive products which make the products in item one even better. The “active” ingredients in Miracle of the Sea supportive products (Retinol, Vitamin C, Glycolic Acid, etc.) are other skin care manufacturers’ primary ingredients.
Mechanism of Action of the NME Ingredients
The mechanism of action of the ingredients of NME is to create new, young, active fibrocytes in fragile, damaged skin which has few, withered, non-productive ones.
In pharmacology, the term mechanism of action (MOA) refers to the specific biochemical interaction through which a drug substance produces its pharmacological effect. So, the MOA of NME creates new, young fibrocytes, and the effect is stronger, healthier skin.
Vehicles and Essential Oils Perform a Key Function
Vehicles are the substances in which the Natural Marine Extract and additional compounds are mixed. These are very important in the delivery and absorption of NME into the skin. Vehicles also determine if a product “feels” good.
- The lotion vehicle suits both dry and oily skin equally. It is delivered by an environmentally friendly airless pump with impressive precision of 0.2ml/squirt.
- The almond oil vehicle is best for dry skin and adds a nice antioxidant.
- The gel and serum penetrates the skin without leaving an oily feel.
Essential oils add more medicinal value. The lavender essential oil is a great antioxidant. Lemon essential oil adds to fading of sun spots. Peppermint oil helps vasodilation and improving the rejuvenation process.