Protocol for Incorporating Natural Marine Extract into Liposuction, Botox®, Kybella® and Filler Injection Procedures
- Neuromodulators (Botox®, Dysport®, Xeomin®), Fillers, Liposuction/Sculpting, Lipo Dissolving/Destruction (Kybella®)
- All of these cosmetic surgery procedures results are improved with healthier skin created by Miracle of the Sea Natural Marine Extract.
PRE-PROCEDURE HOME CARE
- Use the Miracle of the Sea (MOTS™) with 2% Natural Marine Extract (NME). Choose the almond oil for your 50+ patients and the aloe vera gel or serum for your younger patients.
- For lip enhancement procedures, Miracle of the Sea Lip Health Balm with 2% NME is a designed for lip benefit, although other MOTS topicals can also be used on the lips
- Ideally, one capsule a day of Miracle of the Sea Natural Marine Extract Capsules will allow deeper benefits to be added to the cutaneous ones.
- Start MOTS treatment one to four weeks prior to procedure to optimize outcome.
- Before each use of the almond oil or serum formulation, invert the bottle and shake to assure that the active ingredient is evenly distributed throughout the bottle.
- Twice a day, apply a moderate amount* of MOTS over all area(s) to be treated, which may include face, neck, chest, arms, thighs, hands and or body.
- *Approximately 12 drops (for NME in almond oil or serum) or 4 squirts (of NME in aloe vera gel or lotion) over face, 6 drops or 2 squirts applied to the neck region, 6 drops or 2 squirts on the chest, and 3 drops or 1 squirt on each hand.
- For both lips use a single ½ pea sized push from the Lip Health tube
- ALWAYS MASSAGE MOTS FIRMLY INTO THE SKIN FOR 20 SECONDS AFTER APPLICATION
POST-PROCEDURE HOME CARE
- Use Miracle of the Sea with 2% Natural Marine Extract in aloe vera gel or almond oil formulation once or twice a day over treated areas, using pre-procedure quantities, then massage firmly for 20 seconds.
- If needed, follow with a small amount of moisturizer to further massage in the MOTS.
- Continue MOTS Natural Marine Extract Capsules daily